Designed to fit each individual project need!
Tabletop, display level, basecoats only! Everyone has has their ideal vision for the minis I paint for them. Ultimately effected by considerations of overall look, style, price, completion time etc.
Explain to me in detail exactly what your finished project will look like, cost or when it needs to be completed & I will provide a quote for the work
I'm also happy to compete sample minis to your specification, enabling you to view before you commit to a full project
Available on Request
- Clean-up & Prep - The process of preparing your minis for painting
Including (where needed) mould-line/flash removal, mini' base levelling (to aid adhesion to bases), basic assembly (the head or arm) & washing to remove mould release agents/grease
- Converting - Should you require something unique
- Customising - Adding / removing miniature parts, kit bashing & sculpting something new
- Magnetising - To give your minis more flexibility
- Basing - Applying scenic materials to the top of your mini's base, enhancing their overall look & matching your tabletop
- Varnishing - Applied (free of charge) after painting to add a protective layer & improve the overall appearance of your mini
- Photography - Being able to show the world your minis online with great pics, ideal for business promotion
- Something Missing - Please ask, I'm always looking to improve my services for customers